THANK YOU!! I LOOK FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE AND REPRESENTING THE COMMUNITY OF WEST BEND.

"IT'S TIME FOR A FRESH, INDEPENDENT VOICE."


YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD CANDIDATE

WEIGAND/MARQUARDT BELIEVE THAT PRO-RESPONSIBLE SPENDING = PRO-EDUCATION

We need a change on the school board to accomplish this equation.

ELECTION APRIL 6TH

Let your voice be heard.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Have you been disappointed in local government?

I know I have been disappointed at times with our school board. Like you, I attended the meetings last fall and felt betrayed when our voices were ignored.
I've done some research from around the state and found that districts spending more money per student do not have better test scores. In fact, I found the opposite.
I applaud our district for offering quality education at lower cost. I believe we can continue to do the same, but it will require strong resolve from school board members, something that has been lacking in the current board. WEAC has been running the show for too long. These are OUR schools, and this is OUR community!
I am a true conservative who believes in local input into matters of policy, and I support less intrusive government. If you want a voice on your local school board who supports community values, I am the candidate for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment