THANK YOU!! I LOOK FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE AND REPRESENTING THE COMMUNITY OF WEST BEND.

"IT'S TIME FOR A FRESH, INDEPENDENT VOICE."


YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD CANDIDATE

WEIGAND/MARQUARDT BELIEVE THAT PRO-RESPONSIBLE SPENDING = PRO-EDUCATION

We need a change on the school board to accomplish this equation.

ELECTION APRIL 6TH

Let your voice be heard.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Ideas: Rationale Included

I liked what I saw from the Wisconsin Association of School Boards. They include "rationale", or reasons, when proposing resolutions or amendments to policy.
I would like to see rationale included for proposed changes in policy in our district too. It would go a long way towards understanding the needs of our community and in our discussions in commiteee meetings. Including rationale would bring an air of openness and transparency which I feel is needed.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment